Wednesday 19 January 2011

Portfolio

Stop Motion Animation was the project which I enjoyed the most. The best part of the project for me was creating the designs and seeing them come to life. I have acquired many skills such as researching and designing skills, these skills are important as they help you to visualise what the finish product will look like and researching skills will allow you to also evaluate the success of the product.

Another project was Digital Graphics which involved designing and creating a poster and website design to advertise a funfair. This project involved group work and independent work. The best part of this project for me was group work and creating the product. The main skill which I acquired the most from this project is software skill in Adobe Photoshop.

Multimedia is another project which I enjoyed doing, it involves researching, designing and creating a product to meet the clients brief successfully. The main skill I have acquired from this is software skill in Macromedia Director; this project has also helped me to develop my research and design skills.

Understanding the Interactive Media Industries was about creating a DVD cover, the best part of this project was the designing and creating stage as it allowed me to express my creativeness into the project. This project has helped me to develop my skill in Adobe Photoshop as well as design skills.

I’m a confident and outgoing person who relates well to other people. I am industrious in my studies and learn easily and know that my deep interest and desire to succeed in my chosen career will be reflected in my work attitudes and enthusiasm for any task presented to me. My interest in animation came about during college and it would be a pleasure to study Illustration with Animation more at a degree level.

No comments:

Post a Comment